Saturday, May 2, 2015

Padre Pio's supernatural knowledge about the After Life


Gerardo De Caro had long conversations with Padre Pio in 1943. 
In his written notes he testifies: "Padre Pio had an exact knowledge of the state of a soul after death, including the duration of the pain until reached total purification."



Souls from Purgatory attending Mass


  • “More souls of the dead from Purgatory than of the living climb this mountain to attend my Masses and seek my prayers.”


Souls in Purgatory pray for people on earth


  • "The souls in Purgatory pray for us, and their prayers are even more effective than ours, because they are accompanied by their suffering.




Padre Pio sees souls in heaven during Mass


  • Pope Pius XII died in Castelgandolfo on October 9, 1958. On that day Padre Pio told a friar: "Pius XII is in heaven. I saw him during Mass."
  • Padre Pio to Cleonice Morcaldi, a month after the death of her mother: "This morning your mom flew to Paradise. I saw her during Mass."
  • "Most of the saved pass through Purgatory before arriving at the fullness of beatitude."





Power of  just one Holy Mass to free a Soul from Purgatory  

Padre Pio was in a room at the convent. A man came: "I am Pietro Di Mauro. I died on September 18, 1908, in this room during a fire. 

The Lord let me come from Purgatory. If tomorrow you say the Mass for me, I will go to Paradise."

Padre Pio reported: "I was agitated. I told the superior Father Paolino da Casacalenda what had happened  and asked to celebrate the Mass for Pietro." Father Paolino gave the permission and later went to consult the registry at City Hall.

In that date a fire had killed a man with that name.



Do you pray for the souls in Purgatory ?
Let's pray for them.



1 comment:

Kebec1 said...

St Pio was an amazing saint! Thanks!

Most Popular Spiritual Articles

Life after Death Experience - Fr Jose

Miracle of the Eucharist at Catholic Retreat - Real Presence of Jesus - Jesus is ALIVE

Our (Christ and i) Catholic Sites

Fr Augustine - Divine Retreat Centre - www.drcm.org

7 Indescribable Tortures in Hell - St Faustina